Headlights for the Quota 1100
Moto Guzzi Quota 1000 and Quota 1100 ES models
Here is the original manufacturer of the headlight: tri.o.m. part number 798.00.10. It is the same headlight that is used on the MZ Skorpion
Alternative headlight 1 - European Moto Guzzi V11 Sport
The European Moto Guzzi V11 Sport models came with an identically shaped headlight that puts out a reported much better light pattern.
Alternative headlight 2 - 1991 to 1992 Yamaha FZR 600 and 1991 to 1993 Yamaha FZR 1000 headlight
Thanks to Sake and George for providing this information on the Yahoo! Guzzi_Quota news group. Sake got this idea from Andy's website and George did some additional research. This headlight is a direct replacement for the Quota 1100 and requires no modification to fit.
- Yamaha part number: 3HH-84320-00-00
- Manufacturer: KOTTO
- Manufacturer product number: 110-31033
- Left upper side marking: 040455
- Right upper side marking: 040456
- And another stamp: E13 nr. 20
Left-hand dipping, for UK applications
Thanks to Alan Greenslade for sending me this information via e-mail. In Alan's own words:
The Yamaha light for UK application (left hand dipping) has the following part numbers on it:
- Lens (front number) = 110-31696
- Body (number on the back of the light) = 110-31694
These numbers are obviously different to the US application (right hand dipping).
This headlight was originally fitted to the following models:
- 1991 to 1992 Yamaha FZR 600
- 1991 to 1993 Yamaha FZR 1000